25 Jan 2015

Mum's Magic

After  three months of constant studying,living on crappy mess food, surviving through a month long exams, am back home for 2 months vacation. Nothing better than mom's food to help recover post exam fatigue :P And my sweetheart  mom has pampered me to no end !!! :)
 I get my love for cooking from her and this time she took it to a whole new level! She outdid herself trying to make new things for me.
Milkshakes, falafel, pizzas, burgers, kebabs, biryani oh the list can go on(all home made)


Carrot Milkshake







Cheesy Goodiness!!!
Pizza


Rasagulla


Falafel with Flatbread

Falafel

Veg Calazone Pockets
Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
Naan
Paneer Burger with Roasted Plantains

Chicken Biryani 
The Juiciest Chicken I've ever had!!Slurp!!
Taangadi kebab


No comments:

Post a Comment